viernes, 12 de agosto de 2011

Formal Letter.

Dear Mr Robert,
                         My name is Steve and I am 12 years old. You dont know me but I know you. I am writting this letter to inform you what I did last week.
                        Last week I bought a time machine in a garage sale for $ 2.50. My friend  Max and I put toghether the machine and we prove it. We travel to the middle ages, but we arrived with other bodies, Max was your horse and I was you.
                        When I woke up a boy called Niles told me that I had to fight Sir Bevis. Max was my horse I, thanks to him we won. After the battle we went to a tent until we returned home.
                        Now we are at home. If you recive this letter, answerd me.
                 I look foward to your reply.
Best wishies.
                             Steve.

2 comentarios: